Andrea and I had a lovely work out and breakfast. S&F was interesting as we covered the lymphatic system and I got to make a new friend but I don't remember her name. Katherine I think. I wasn't in my room hardly all day. I tried to make the most of my day with studying. I was briefly upset when I received an unsettling letter from my grandfather about the failing government and impending economic doom. I still am upset, but I unfortunately spent an exorbitant amount of money on drinks today.
A childhood memory for today.... Dad was on a 3 day business trip to Ames and Mom, Rose, Pearl and I all slept in Mom and Dad's bed after watching a movie. Well, perhaps it was only Mom, Pearl and me. I am not sure. I did love the special time with mom though. I also loved the way she would croon of the Jim Craig character from the Man from Snowy River because he reminded her of Dad. Those memories are always nice.
I'm off to bed. Big day tomorrow!!
by His good grace...
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- gracie
- I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.
Spring 2009 Classes
- Abnormal Psychology
- History and Systems
- Learning and Cognition
- Physiological Psychology
- Research Methods
- Structure and Function II

No comments:
Post a Comment