by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A long expected update

I enjoyed my time in Ames. I watched a movie with meri and the girls. 27 Dresses is one of my favorite movies now. I enjoyed it. I also cut and died my hair. Its a dark hue with red tones. It is a pretty shade, 'brings out your blue eyes' as my friends say. It wasn't cheap though. I mean, I knew it would cost around 50, which it did, but the cut and shampoo was a ridiculous 28 dollars. I have NEVER paid that much for a hair cut and I never will again. I saw that color cost 55 and I thought a cut would be around 10, but wowie. No clothes for this girl for awhile.

I was in a crazy odd frame of mind on the drive back to school. Some quotes from me:
Could I have some hot tea and some...COLD water? -said to our young waiter, as if he would give me warm water. sheesh.
Could I get um..a BUNCH of lemons?...for my friends?
Could I order an omelet? (not after 11) Thats okay, I have a back-up plan. :)
You know a secret? I actually don't like pasta. -after we ordered pasta at an expensive upscale restaurant.


I also did well on a test I thought I failed. no joke.

my roomie is sick. :(

I had a snowball fight
i also went running. so beautiful!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger