by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

First Day of May Term

This will be an easy class, however I want to make it hard. I want to put my heart and soul into knowing the New Testament, into knowing who Jesus is. I'm excited. 

I'm exhasusted right now. I know it's only 10, but I must sleep. I have a new philosophy, or rather, I've put into words what I've done all along: Greet the morning with open arms and a bended knee. I love mornings and I love waking up with the sun but I also love to fall on my knees and pray before I start the day. I just love mornings...mhmm. Good night and God bless!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger