by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs yeah!

Black Stealth, Pink Panther, and Red Eye took the campus by storm this morning and found some eggs! That's right y'all.

Fail fail fail fail. I don't know if I did anything on my list within one week of typing it.

I'm taking Abby to the airport right after I take this abnormal test. I'm looking forward to singing in the car for one hour on the way back. I just hope I don't get lost or in an accident!

hm...... what news. I got knocked on the head by a frisbee a week ago on Tuesday at the weekly 10pm ultimate frisbee game. that was... fun, I guess. ha. frisbee is dangerous for me.

I went hiking at JB park with Naomi on Sunday. That WAS fun. I love that girl.

I am excited for summer. Yay for family!!!!

I love love love God!!! Ever since my terrible depression I don't think I could ever go that far again. Yeah, I still can't justify my existence, who really can? We don't deserve to live, but we are living, and it is because God loves us and is enjoying us that we exist. There is a purpose to our lives. So next time, if ever, I am weighed down from the guilt of living, I just know that there is a reason I am alive. God has a wonderful plan for me. Maybe His plan is for me to die tomorrow, or maybe I will live until my 90's, either way, I am alive in this moment and will use it to serve Him!!!!

Nathan F. came and sat at my breakfast table for about 45 min. It was a great conversation, centered around God's wondrous creation and how awesome God is. Those conversations are the best!

This is Easter weekend and I'm staying here. I'm going to get some things marked off my list. I have soooooo many many many things to do!!

Have a wonderful Easter thinking about what Christ has done for you! Listen to Phil Wickham's "True Love" song. It's great!

-g

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger