This has been a fast semester. SGA elections are coming up, spring break starts next week, puppet tour is wrapping up. I feel like I should have learned more by now. I feel like I didn't really learn a whole lot this semester...not compared to last semester. But then, chemistry and politics is what took my brain and painfully shaped it into something new. This year is just building on from last.
It is sooo cold outside. After a beautiful weekend and a lovely walk with Brooke, the weather did a 180 degree turn and dumped snow over the whole area. There is more snow now that at Christmas.
Okay..I wrote the above portion last night. I left my last class at 12 and now am just working on some study guides for my upcoming three tests. I'm a little scared. Pray for me!
I'm practicing piano a lot more now. I love it! I take study notes and break up piano with memorization and vice versa. Its great!
by His good grace...
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- gracie
- I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.
Spring 2009 Classes
- Abnormal Psychology
- History and Systems
- Learning and Cognition
- Physiological Psychology
- Research Methods
- Structure and Function II

No comments:
Post a Comment