Morning by morning I wake up to find
The power and comfort of God’s hand in mine
Season by season I watch Him, amazed
In awe of the mystery of His perfect ways
All I have need of, His hand will provide
He’s always been faithful to me.
I can’t remember a trial or a pain
He did not recycle to bring me gain
I can’t remember one single regret
In serving God only, and trusting His hand
All I have need of, His hand will provide
He’s always been faithful to me.
This is my anthem, this is my song
The theme of the stories I’ve heard for so long
God has been faithful, He will be again
His loving compassion, it knows no end
All I have need of, His hand will provide
He’s always been faithful, He’s always been faithful
He’s always been faithful to me.
I love this song by Sarah Groves. Its so true. God is so faithful. He always provides what I need, whether it be money, friends, distraction from sin, encouragement, etc. I am blown away by His love every day.
I slept in a little today. ;) I didn't mean to, but I got out of bed ten minutes after my first class started. This is a first for me. Fortunately, it was only a ten minute PACL lab. No big deal, just got done later than everyone else.
Chapel was really good today. The speaker had a really cool ministry in Texas. God blessed his church and was reaching many people through community resources and buildings. So cool.
CLT was more interactive than usual. Nate and Kate. Bablylonian symbol? The fun continues.
I didn't feel lost in Stats today.
I enjoyed having lunch with my cousin today. It was a cheery conversation and not the heavy serious stuff that I am more used to when I talk with him.
I ran today. It was hard. I'm so out of shape. Time to get my 'running legs' back!
Bed time for me. Good night!
by His good grace...
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- gracie
- I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.
Spring 2009 Classes
- Abnormal Psychology
- History and Systems
- Learning and Cognition
- Physiological Psychology
- Research Methods
- Structure and Function II

No comments:
Post a Comment