by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Its been a long time....

I suppose I have been busy. It is true, but I was unprepared to write about my life. Where should I start?

This past weekend I actually had off. I had a slumber party with Brooke and Joy. So much fun! We watched the newest Amanda Bynes movie. I don't recommend it but it was fun to watch with them. We stayed up until 3 am. Yes, that is a first for Brooke and I as far as lateness this semester. I worked at Chuck's with B Saturday morning subbing for a friend who had pick-a-date obligations. I chopped onions for three hours. He owes me big time.
I went to APEX for the first time. I enjoyed it except for the loudness of it all.
I studied when we got back. Brooke had an exciting evening. :):) ;)

Today was um...primarily unproductive. But I about to change that.

I was sad Heath Ledger died. Mostly because I had a Heath Ledger movie marathon the weekend before he was found. He could be in hell right now. What a sobering thought.

Tomorrow I have two big tests. Stats and Nursing. I have a biochem quiz Tuesday. I have a paper due on Thursday and on Friday. I'm leaving this weekend for tour. *sigh* This week has been crazy.

Another thing....I care again. You don't even know what I'm talking about. Before I just didn't care. I care now.

Peace

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger