by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Semester, New Life

I am 22. Wow. Isn't that crazy? I'm sure every 22 year old wonders at how life passes so quickly. I closer to the other side of 40 than I am to infancy. I've come a long way.

I think finals went well. I was pleased with my overall GPA for this semester. I had a WONDERFUL time at home. Each time I go back I have a deeper appreciation for my family and feel a keener sense of loss at my leaving them. My two younger sisters and I shared a queen sized bed even though there were beds aplenty. We played alphabet almost every night and finally went to bed around 3 am each morning. I felt pretty lazy by the end of break. Another highlight was playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark for a couple of hours one night. Wow... so much fun. I also garnered a greater understanding of my parents. It was extremely beneficial.

I was so nervous for class this morning. I don't know how S&F went. I don't really know anybody in that section and I was probably the only non-bio major. I'm sure I was.... Oh well. You need to be the odd one, right? Also, my lovely coat still had the price tags attached and I wore them all morning until someone who knew me pointed them out to me. Shucks. Such as life. Keeps me humble, I guess. This is going to be a CRAZY semester. But I feel strongly that I don't want to be a nurse. I am still praying about it. Although, it's kinda to late to change my mind.

More to come.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger