by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh Friday

I'm in the hive... studying for my test and quiz and listening to beautiful music. I'm hanging out with my roommate tonight. I'm really happy we can hang out because we don't hang out that much. We're not living together after this semester. I will miss her and am thankful for any time we can spend together.
This week was rather exhausting. I spent the weekend at the Kohl's, which was a disaster as far as routine goes. I'm still not in the swing of things, so I am glad I'm staying on campus this weekend. I'm going to the mill with Rachie tomorrow. I'm glad for that too. I'm so blessed to have such sweet and mature friends. I am truly thankful for each person God has brought into my life.
I'm going to go have lunch/prayer time with Katherine now. :)

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger