My Christmas break was great. I didn't do every thing on my list of goals but I did all the important ones like making cookies with Amanda and playing in the snow with Kyle. Here are my highlights:
My grandparents 50th anniversary party: I loved talking to my family there, especially my cousin and her husband who moved to MI.
The "mystery dinner". My cousins family made this menu with items such as "ten lords a leaping" and "wreath". You ordered having no idea what you were about to eat. Needless to say it was a big hit and the food was amazing.
Watching National Treasure with all my cousins.
Going Sledding! First with Kyle, then with all the cousins at 10:30 pm!
Making amazing cookies with Amanda and then watching Gilmore Girls. *sigh* always good memories with Amanda...
Going out for tea with Amanda
Leaving the caucus early with my Mom and watching Pride and Prejudice.
Staying up late reading addicting books ;)
Having breakfast with Dad
Coffee with Libby!!
Having amazing sister time. The last weekend was the best because the three oldest girls drove to Rose's apartment and hung out for two days before we all had to start college again. *sigh* I can't believe we're all three in college and next year Kurt joins us. *sigh* And the next year Fern joins us. *deeper sigh*
by His good grace...
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- gracie
- I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.
Spring 2009 Classes
- Abnormal Psychology
- History and Systems
- Learning and Cognition
- Physiological Psychology
- Research Methods
- Structure and Function II

No comments:
Post a Comment