by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh Monday

Today was a cold day, but I enjoyed the moments that I realized I was alive. It has been so BUSY! Class, class, class, class! Move, move, move, move. Freeze, freeze, freeze, FREEZE! I had to run for PACL today so I wore shorts underneath my skirt and packed shoes in my bag. All I had to do was take off my sweater and skirt, put on my shoes, and I was ready to go. I did one of those superman numbers where you just rip off all your outer clothes and you're ready to go. I'm glad thats over with. I just did an easy jog because of my newly confirmed muscle imbalance. I KNEW there was something wrong with me. I'm still trying the 2 week program. I ordered some protein bars because I don't like meat. I have a problems with meat's smell, taste, and texture. Ugh.

I am again considering my major. I know I want a nursing undergraduate degree, but I don't want Psychology grad school. Not for me. So I think I'll drop my double major in psychology and fill those hours with physics and zoology and other such classes that will give me the options of med school or PT school upon graduation. I know I want grad school and I know I want to stay within the medical field. We'll see where God brings me. Some times it isn't Plan A or Plan B, but God has a Plan C. I'm glad God holds my future because I wouldn't trust myself with it. ha.

Okay, more homework until ministry team tonight 8:30-11:30. I will be one tired girl.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger