I really enjoy Sundays. I really enjoy the fellowship and the diverse age group present. You don't realize how much you miss the sound of children when you're at school and constantly surrounded by your peer group. I also like the messages which are different then the chapel ones because we're going through 1 John right now. I've never seen my church so crowded before today. There were a lot of visitors. It is a great church because it is solid biblically and very friendly. They even give away free coffee and tea....but that isn't why I go. ;) I've been cleaning the room and organizing all my files and folders for this semester. My closest girl friends are all hanging out tonight and I really look forward to spending some time with them before we all get caught in our different schedules.
I just love Joy. She is so funny. She seems like she has a million different stories and all of them funny and interesting. She knows almost everyone on campus it seems. She just left my room. We worked out together and I gave her my ice pack for her ankle. It seems that ankles have been a problem for both of us lately.
Update on my knee: It doesn't hurt as bad, but it definitely isn't normal. Not even close. I tried some different machines at the gym today so I could isolate the muscles surrounding my knee. I'm going to try this routine for two weeks and see if anything improves. Pray that God heals my knee.
On to home work.
by His good grace...
Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- gracie
- I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.
Spring 2009 Classes
- Abnormal Psychology
- History and Systems
- Learning and Cognition
- Physiological Psychology
- Research Methods
- Structure and Function II

No comments:
Post a Comment