by His good grace...

Colossians 3:17

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Job

This is a test: Does it work? Are the different fonts appearing? Which font is your favorite? I am studying for my OT test right now. I skip class about once a week. I probably should not continue my skippage. I did pay for class after all. Even if it is all familiar.... whoa. You can enter things on the full screen. I don’t know how I feel about this. The screen is black with green letters.

Job, did he follow God for the relationship or for the benefits? This is not a book explaining why bad things happen to good people. It seems that Job’s troubles drive him further from God rather than bring him closer.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
I want to know God. I want to desire Him more than anything or anyone.

Spring 2009 Classes

  • Abnormal Psychology
  • History and Systems
  • Learning and Cognition
  • Physiological Psychology
  • Research Methods
  • Structure and Function II
Powered By Blogger